By placing an order on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. ORDERS AND CANCELLATIONS
1. Order Acceptance Policy
All orders and requests received are subject to acceptance by The Posy Room, and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order.
2. Timing of your order
As a part of the checkout process you will be able to select the delivery date for your flower delivery. This order needs to be received by a Wednesday, 8.30pm. We deliver on Thursday’s and Friday’s (except for public holidays and public holiday long weekends). If you miss the cut off, you can ring us on 0424 504 421 to see if we have stock availability before placing your order. We do not give delivery time slots, however deliveries are generally made between 8.30am and 6pm.
3. Changes to your order
If you wish to change your order, please do so by contacting us at email@example.com. We’ll always do our best to make last-minute changes for you, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to make the changes. Any changes would also need to be requested by midday the day before the intended delivery date.
4. Cancellation policy
We do not accept cancellations but can give a credit note which is to be used within 90 days.
1. We use Paypal to process payments. You do not need to have a PayPal account and can use your credit card to pay without setting up an account.
2. We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details.
1. Our prices include delivery charges to suburbs local to our Roseville studio which can be checked under our “Check your postcode here for where we deliver” form on our homepage. Other suburbs listed under this form have a tiered delivery pricing system ranging from $10-$30.00. These can also be checked under our “Check your postcode here for where we deliver” form. All prices include GST unless otherwise stated.
2. Any price indications or price lists provided by The Posy Room are subject to alteration at any time without notice
4. DELIVERY POLICY
1. Timed deliveries are not available.
2. Although our team will always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customers, The Posy Room cannot be held responsible if a delivery arrives late due to any circumstances impacting the availability of the postal service that we use or anything else outside of The Posy Rooms control.
3. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
5. OFFERS AND PROMOTION CODES
1. At our discretion, from time to time, we may offer products at discounted prices. These offers are valid from the time that we introduce them to the end date of the offer and they cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after the offer end date.
2. In the event that a customer has made a purchase and the price of the purchased product subsequently falls or is discounted owing to a special offer, the price of the product at the time of purchase shall prevail. We are unable to offer special offer discounts for purchases that have already been made.
3. As our special offers are contingent on availability, we may change the terms of special offers and promotional codes, or withdraw them altogether, at any time, and without prior notice.
4. Discounts and credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
5. Unless otherwise stated, we only allow one promotion code to be used per order.
6. Except where otherwise stated, discounts and credits are available only once to any one person.
7. Discounts and voucher codes cannot be redeemed against courier delivery charges, percentage discount vouchers are applied only to the posy cost unless otherwise stated.
6. CUSTOMER AND RECIPIENT PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
3. During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information:
4. Customer’s email address We use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations, substitution information, dispatch confirmations and delivery confirmations. We will also use the customer’s email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that email addresses are accurate.
5. Customer’s full name and address We use this information for credit and debit card validation.
6. Customer’s telephone number. We use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
7. Recipient’s full name and address. We require this information in order to deliver the flowers you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient’s address is accurate.
1. We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to The Posy Room site and/or The Posy Room service from time to time. We will post any changes on The Posy Room site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access The Posy Room service or The Posy Room site. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new Terms and Conditions.
2. Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to The Posy Room site and/or The Posy Room services for any reason at any time.
3. These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in The Posy Room site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
This notice describes how The Posy Room handles personal information that the company collects on its website. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable such as your name, address, email address, or phone number, that is not otherwise publicly available. This policy applies to the services and products offered distinctly by The Posy Room.
1. TYPES OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
1. If you purchase products or services from The Posy Room, we request certain personal information from you on our order form. This includes contact information such as your name, email address, shipping address, as well as financial information such as a credit card number and bank account. The Posy Room will use this personally identifiable information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we also will use this information to contact you.
2. If you contact us by email, we may keep a record of your contact information. We reserve the right to use your email address and any other personally identifiable information that you provide to us to respond to you and to send you marketing materials, service announcements, and administrative messages, for our own products and services. We will not share your information with outside parties who wish to market other products and services to you.
3. If you no longer wish to receive materials from us, would like to change your personally identifiable information, or want your personal information removed from our database, please contact us and we can ensure your request is met.
4. Our website may incorporate pixel tags or similar tracking technologies and “cookies” that allow us to track the actions of visitors of our website. Pixel tags and cookies are used to collect non-personally identifiable information, such as the name of your internet service provider, the IP address of the computer you are using, the type of browser software and operating system that you use, the date and time you access our website, the website address, if any, from which you linked directly to our website, the website address, if any, to which you travel from our website, your home page customization preferences and other similar traffic-related information. The Posy Room may aggregate your information with similar data collected from other visitors to help us improve our website and the products, services, applications, content and features that we provide through our website.
2. USES OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
1. We do not use non-personally identifiable information in any way to create or maintain a personal profile of you or collect personally identifiable information from you.
2. We do, however, reserve the right to provide such necessary information to our employees, contractors, agents, and designees to the extent necessary for them to perform services for us, including but not limited to order fulfillment. We will not disclose your information to wholly unaffiliated third parties.
4. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
5. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
6. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
3. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
1. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
4. PROTECTING INFORMATION
1. The Posy Room takes your privacy very seriously. We use professionally reasonable efforts to block access to your personal information from corporate partners to ensure your personal information is always kept safe. However we cannot be held responsible for a breach of our website security beyond our control.
5. POLICY UPDATES
1. The Posy Room reserves the right to update this policy at any time. By placing a prominent notice on our site or concurrently changing the below effective date, you will be made aware of any revisions or updates.
6. EFFECTIVE DATE
Our Terms and Conditions are effective as of September 6th, 2017.